Simply hold the lingerie close to a light, maybe a bedside lamp, that’s about 30cm (12”) for 3 or 4 minutes. In the meantime, close all the curtains and blinds so the room is pitch black. Let your eyes adjust to the darkness for a moment and you will see the gorgeous swirling wisps of lace dancing in the dark.
You should email us at email@example.com and we’ll do our best to help you however we NEVER exchange or refund briefs/thongs/knickers so choose your item carefully.
Provided the item has not been worn, still has tags on it and is in original packaging we will refund the purchase price less postage or exchange once we receive the item back into stock. We’re happy to stay in email contact with you all the while
In the first instance email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and tell us about the problem and we will help you. Generally we will pay for the airmail post back to us and then replace it for you however we need to see that the item is still in pristine condition and the packaging is also perfect.
No, sorry. In Covid times we currently ship to anywhere in Australia, New Zealand and USA.
No, never iron the lace. As previously mentioned, you can iron the accompanying fabric but the iron must be cool and we suggest always using a cloth instead of ironing directly onto our fabric.
As long as you gently hand wash and dry in the shade, the glow will not fade, peel off, scratch off or wash out. We’ve been washing/wearing this beautiful lace for years and it still glows beautifully. The technology used in creating this lace ensures that the glow technology lasts indefinitely
Hand wash in cool water and dry it in the shade. Don’t iron the lace – ever! If you feel the need to iron the accompanying fabric it’s safe to do so as long as the iron is cool and doesn’t actually come into contact with the fabric. Use a Rajah cloth or clean cotton tea towel between the iron and the fabric.
The glow fades ever so gently and slowly and your eyes adjust to seeing the glow in the darkness. It takes approximately 10 minutes to fade and then a quick re-charge and you’ll be looking gorgeous in no time!
ONLINE PAYMENT SYSTEM IS POWERED BY SHOPIFY PAYMENTS AND PAYPAL
- Shopify payments is a transparent online payment system business to accept credit card payments over the Internet.
- Shopify Payments have the most stringent level of PCI compliance and credit card security possible.
- Through Shopify Payments you can pay with a VISA or Mastercard credit card. You will receive an email confirming payment from PIN Payments.
- The currency displayed on www.luminoglow.com is in AUD DOLLARS and US Dollars depending on your location
- The bank that has issued your credit card determines the exact exchange rate that you will pay.